Pediatric Dentist for Child’s Dental Care
Children are not always patient and cooperative during a dental exam. A pediatric dentist knows how to provide the dental treatment to them in the most comfortable manner. In addition, the specialist uses peculiarly designed equipments to lure the kids, and divert their mind. He can offer an assortment of aiding options to care for your child’s teeth, gums, and mouth. Bellevue pediatric dentistry creates a positive and comfortable atmosphere for children throughout their visit. His different dental services include:
1. Bonding: Bellevue pediatric dentist can offer numerous benefits to you with the bonding services including:
- Repairs cracked or small chipped tooth
- Cosmetic improvements
- Improves the look of discolored teeth
- Closes minor spaces between teeth
- Changes the color and shape of teeth
- Makes teeth look longer
- Lightens stains
- Corrects mild crooked teeth to a certain degree
- Protects a portion of the tooth’s root that has been exposed when gums recede
2. Dental Implants: Implants are the devices that can replace the lost teeth roots,and can support bridges, crowns, or dentures. It can immediate, conventional, and immediate loads implants. Children have to undergo this treatment only in case they lose their tooth in an accident otherwise older people usually need this treatment.
3. Dental Crown: It is done for different reasons including:
- Tooth restoration to its original shape
- Strengthening of a weak tooth
- To improve the look of a tooth
A Bellevue pediatric dentist can provide metal (Gold, PFM, and CAPTEK)and metal-free crown ( Procera, Procera Alumina, CERCON, IPS Empress, 3M LAVA, ZIRCON, and Cergogold ) to the kids.
5. Orthodontics: It includes traditional, invisible, lingual, viazi braces for the proper alignment of the teeth or to reduce the spaces between them.
6. Tooth Whitening Treatment: Tetracycline antibiotics can cause yellow or stained teeth to the children. If a pregnant woman takes these antibiotics during the second half of pregnancy, it can affect the child’s teeth. Also, children who are 8 years old or younger can develop yellow or stained teeth. The dentists use power and gradual bleaching for the treatment.
7. Gum Disease: Gum disease is an inflammatory disease of the gums and the surrounding tissue around the teeth. Its treatment includes scaling , root planing, antibiotics, periodontal scaling, splinting, and bite correction.